gravatar

3D Tab Management in Firefox with FoxTab













FoxTab is a Firefox addon that brings innovative and attractive 3D tab management to Firefox. It takes your Firefox experience to the next level with its five eye-candy layouts.

One of the best I liked was the Aero-style tab switching. This feature lets you go through opened Firefox tabs just like you switch windows in Windows Vista with the Windows Key + Tab combination.

FoxTab enables grouping, filtering, closing and switching between tabs much more quicker and easier. And most of all, it has lots of configurations options so you can tweek and adjust it according to your needs.

It currenlty supports Firefox running on Windows XP, Vista, Mac OS X Leopard and Ubuntu 8.04.

You can download this Firefox addon from here: Download FoxTab

gravatar

talking about Tab Management, I just got the new tab king addon that allows me to get ahold of my most used websites so easily when I open a new tab (addons.mozilla.org) - what a great way to dive into the sites I use the most?